Residing in “The Forest”
Noise Enforcement – Quiet Time
Quiet time in “The Forest” is between the hours of 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. and during this time any activity that causes a noise or disturbance is not allowed. Activities shall include, but are not limited to:
- An outside Party or Group of people
- Loud Music/TV
- Lawn Maintenance
- Pool Care
- Power Washing
- Operating any machinery, including an automobile in a way that creates excess noise, such as revving an engine, squealing of tires, etc.
- Pets are to be kept on the owner’s lot and controlled at all times from leaving that lot by whatever means necessary, and shall not be allowed off that lot except on a leash.
- Pet owners are RESPONSIBLE for cleaning up after their pet defecates. Period! This means that you are responsible for the cleanup no matter who is walking the dog. So plan appropriately when you walk or exercise your pet(s)!
- No livestock or other animals shall be kept in “The Forest” other than domestic animals such as cats, dogs, or birds.
- No animals shall be kept for the purposes of breeding or raising for sale.
- Pets shall not be a nuisance to the neighborhood. Any issues as to what constitutes a nuisance shall be decided on by the Board of Directors.
Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste
- Recycle and yard waste pick-up is on Monday (except after a holiday)
- Trash and Bulk P/up is on Tuesday (except after a holiday)
- Trash u0026amp; Recycle Bins must NOT be placed at the curb earlier than 2 p.m. on the day prior to collection.
- Trash u0026amp; Recycle Bins must be retrieved from curbside no later than 10 p.m. on the day of collection.
- Yard waste may be placed at the curb, but NOT in the curb, in a neat pile meeting the size and acceptable material requirements of the trash hauler, up to 3 days prior to collection. Yard debris that is bagged or in a container may not be placed at curbside before 2 p.m. of the day prior to collection.
- Trash, Recycle and Yard waste bins are to be stored out of sight in a garage, fenced enclosure, behind camouflaging shrubbery or plants, or in some other location where they are not visible from any street.
The community center use is restricted to “The Forest” owners and renters (long u0026amp; short term) and their immediate families plus any guests the owners/renters actually accompany and stay with at the facility. Everybody must enter and exit the facility thru the locked gate using the key that every homeowner should have in their possession. The gate must be kept locked all all times except when somebody is physically entering or exiting thru the gate. This is a legal requirement! Anybody “jumping the fence” will be removed and possibly charged with criminal trespassing. Any damages to the fence will be charged according to the guilty party.